Stay ahead with your Workplace Health and Safety and Contract requirements with this Tree Industry Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS). Available here in a downloadable Microsoft Word Format. This is a generic tree work SWMS document that can be customised to suit your particular business, contract or job specific needs.
This is a general tree work Safe Work Method Statement. The SWMS contains 14 pages of job steps of general tree works from site set up through to tree climbing, tree removal and wood chipping.
- Download the document.
- Add your company logo and business details.
- Edit fields within the document to customise them to your work practices, local government regulations or contract scope of works.
- Induct your staff into the work processes as required and your SWMS is ready to go!
- Review your SWMS at least every 6 months or sooner if your company policies or contracts require.
- Review your SWMS after any incidents or near misses.
Task Specific Work Method Statements for wood chipping, stump grinding, ground crew and tree climbing are also available in separate documents in the Store